Need help managing COVID-19 in the workpace? CLICK HERE for more information.
CORE’S MEDICAL RESCUE integrates highly trained and certified rescue teams. Unlike traditional stand-by services, our teams are experts not only in providing a safe, timely rescue response but also in occupational medicine. When not performing high angle or confined space rescue in the field, they are providing onsite injury / illness care, substance abuse testing, and ancillary testing. With 24/7/365 availability, CORE can provide your facility the rescue expertise along with an industry leading level of medical support.
• Combine expertise in rescue services with
occupational medicine trained teams
• Perform confined space, high /low angle, and
trench rescue along with confined space entry
• Meet NFPA 1006 Level II, NFPA 1670, NFPA
1983 and OSHA 1910.146 regulations
• Emergency Response / Disaster Response
and Recovery Planning
• Teams specifically trained to provide
paramedic level of medical care
• Continuity of care –
from time of injury through treatment
• Cost Savings - Not just a standby